2019年5月7日火曜日

I am overwhelmed in "the forest of the yuzen" [kimono Forest ] 

■■   I am overwhelmed in "the forest of the yuzen" [kimono Forest ]  ■■


▲"The kimono forest" which was born in 2013
Kyoto fortune electric railroad, Arashiyama Station that is the doorway of the Arashiyama area. There is "kimono Forest" bristling with approximately 600 acrylic pillars in Kyoto yuzen in the station yard.


▲The light up except some areas until from 16:00 to 21:00
When it is night, is lighted up by light of the LED; and still more gorgeously. It is finished in the space that I did, and it is I want to go to visit again and again, "being graceful" with the spot where I want to go to visit whenever I visit Kyoto.
In addition, I can observe it free because I can enter it freely even if I do not use a train.



Information of kimono Forest
Sagano Line "Sagaarashiyama" station getting off OR Hankyu Kyoto Line "Arashiyama" station gets off 20-2, Sagatenryujitsukurimichicho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto (Arashiyama Station is graceful a ほっこり square) JR Kyoto Station
It is free to do walk
[rate] free of charge
[regular holiday] there is no

Arashiyama could not be destroyed by Godzilla of my favorite movie "Godzilla". The Godzilla seemed to march in the eastern share of the Kyoto area.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿