2019年5月16日木曜日

I recommend a kimono rental if I want to make a gorgeous memory with Kyoto sightseeing.


The recommendation of the kimono rental of Kyoto Station? I thoroughly compare a rate, the service of the popular store!
I recommend a kimono rental if I want to make a gorgeous memory with Kyoto sightseeing. When I took a photograph, I am reflected more neatly.
By this article, I settle service and the rate of the kimono rental around Kyoto Station that often becomes the starting point of the Kyoto sightseeing.
Let's make a splendid memory in a kimono.

 



■Point of how to choose rental kimono shops
There are many kimono rentals in Kyoto and is troubled which store I should choose. Therefore I introduce a point on choosing the rental kimono shop.
* Rate
At first it is a rate to be interested.
It is available for around 2,000 yen by the almost cheapest plan in the present kimono rental. And the choices available including the brand kimono increase to a rate.
Because there are many stores where discount is applied to by pre-order of the Web, let's confirm it well in an official site.
* Hair set
The hair set is necessary if I want to do it in conformity to a kimono more smartly.
Depending on a store, the kind of the hair set which I can order may be decided.
Let's choose the store which can choose an order hair set if I want to be particular.
* Return is optional
The person coming for Kyoto sightseeing from the distant place will confirm a return option.
It is necessary to choose hotel return or a store coping with return the next day if I want to return to the hotel in a store, the kimono which support other stores return if I want to go around the various sightseeing spots.
I put it together in the sightseeing course and will watch the return option beforehand to be able to turn around slowly because it is precious Kyoto sightseeing.
Then I introduce a rental kimono shop around Kyoto Station.



■Kimono rental wargo
wargo which can be called the largest company of the kimono rental has 3 stores around Kyoto Station. I will use petit Kyoto station square store or Kyoto station square Kyoto Tower store if I rent a kimono for sightseeing. The formal shop in Kyoto Tower 2F holds a kimono rental for formal dress.
A petit plan is available in the petit shop, but the rental of the modern kimono does not reach for upper grade kimono and bean 1,000 generations.
I can use a student for 1,900 yen only in a petit shop. However, it is necessary to go to Kyoto Tower store if I want to rent the kimono which I was particular about a little. Kimono rentals are usually available at both stores.
In addition, the use of the couple and families is recommended because there are the men's plan and child plan.
Kimono rental fee
Plan
Rate
Standard
2,900 yen
Petit shop student discount
1,900 yen
Bean Chiyo is modern
5,900 yen
Men's kimono
2,900 yen
Couple
5,600 yen
Child
2,900 yen
VIP
18,000 yen
※An indication amount of money is a rate by the web settlement


■Sinter decoration
It is the point that is available with inexpensiveness of 1,980 yen when the charm of the sinter decoration makes a reservation from Web. The plan is simple and is only one, but there is the carry-on plan by the Rev. professional dressing, too. It is nice service for pride having a kimono.
In addition, I can rent the child service kimono for men, too.
Kimono rental fee
Plan
Rate
Kimono
1,980 yen
Web reservations are usually rate 4,000 yen on the day of Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
The hair set is possible with the sinter decoration, too. One way of plan to leave Kyoto sightseeing for a memory when there is the photography option by the photographer elsewhere is prepared. Because the dressing is possible early in the morning, the point that can go to the crowded sightseeing spot early is a good point.

■京越
I can rent 京越 with inexpensiveness of 2,000 yen by a reservation from Web although having a large selection. Furthermore, the point that pulls 500 yen when I rent it with two without couple pair discount depending on the sex that there is is attractive.
Kimono rental fee
Plan
Rate
Kimono rental
2,000 yen
Student discount
2,000 yen
Experience-based kimono
1,000 yen
Premium
7,000 yen
京越 supports delivery to home return. It is a nice option in the one that I want to enjoy in a kimono into the night and one to want to just go for an outing.

■Dream beautiful woman
A plan is abundant in dream beautiful women and comes to be able to choose it from a rich kind so that a rate rises.
For a person not to want to wear a kimono similar to other people, a luxury brand kimono plan is recommended.
Kimono rental fee plan
Rate
Simple
3,000 yen
Kimono available
4,000 yen
The full-scale clothing
5,000 yen
Luxury brand kimono
8,000 yen
Couple
9,000 yen
Kimono for men
5,000 yen
A dream beautiful woman has abundant return plans, and hotel return is possible. I have you keep baggage, and a staying hotel can have you send it. Because I can return to the hotel with a kimono on, utility value is very high depending on a sightseeing course.

■ぎをん brocade
A reservation until the day before is necessary, but comes by a kimono rental with 1,900 yen at a bargain price. Because only it increases to the choice if I raise a rate, I put it together in a budget, and let's choose a plan.
Kimono rental fee plan
Rate
Large special price
1,900 yen
Select
2,500 yen
Premium
3,980 yen
Special
4,980 yen
The ぎをん brocade can have you suggest a hair ornament in accord with a kimono from the stylist. The one where I am apt to be troubled with is job せてみてはいかかでしょうか for the coordinates of the professional.


■Summary
Around Kyoto Station, there are many kimono rentals.
As for the service contents, what choose the store which I added and the sightseeing course planned in different one by a store is the first.
For example, hotel return becomes required when I want to return to the hotel in a kimono.
I make a sightseeing plan having the room, and, please enjoy Kyoto sightseeing.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿